The nights are getting colder, but that doesn’t mean you’re destined to be trapped inside all winter long. We’ve got the perfect way to warm up at Foxtrot Liquor Bar! Our Midtown Atlanta bar has an outdoor firepit, so you can cuddle up close and stay roasty toasty all through the evening. Whether you’re planning a night out with your friends, or just looking to unwind after a long day at the office, a hot fire and a cold cocktail are exactly what you need this winter!
When it comes to the best boozy cold-weather drinks, there’s just something oh so cozy about a winter bourbon cocktail. These sweet and savory sips are guaranteed to warm you up from the inside out. Next time, try Foxtrot Liquor Bar’s Old Fashioned with Bourbon, muddled bitters and a citrus garnish.
Interested in making your own fire pit at home? Inexpensive pavers and paver sand from big box home improvement stores can make it a quick and easy weekend project!
- Start with level ground and use 12-inch concrete pavers to form a tight circle.
- Build up the perimeter a few layers tall and try to eliminate any gaps so your fire doesn’t jump from the contained area.
- Create a solid floor for the pit by laying smaller pavers inside the circle. Try to fill the circle shape as best you can.
- Fill gaps with paver sand, using your hands and a broom to securely pack cracks and openings in the floor. Try to keep it level as best you can.
- Invite your friends over, sit back, and enjoy your fire pit!
Looking for an easier way to enjoy the flickering flames of an outdoor fire this season? Warm up by our fire pit and savor refined bar bites and perfectly crafted cocktails in a laid back, elevated pub setting! It’s the best Midtown Atlanta Bar to get you through these chilly winter nights. Call 404-856-4266 to find out what’s new at Foxtrot Liquor Bar or book your next event!